Money & Marketing Conference for Entrepreneurs
Date: 9 February 2019 | Price: FREE for WLM Members // £10 – Friend of Member (1 ticket per member) // £15 – All Attendees
Venue: Holiday Inn Express – Limehouse
For the last 11 years, Mavis Amankwah and the Rich Visions team have been very passionate about helping businesses by educating, inspiring, motivating and informing entrepreneurs and small businesses on how to avoid the pitfalls of business as well as being informed and equipped to sustain and expand their brands & enterprises beyond their own imaginations!
For our first seminar of 2019, we address one of the main two areas that businesses grapple with everyday MONEY & MARKETING. Join Mavis and likeminded entrepreneurs for a day of serious business, speaking opportunities and networking we will be covering.
International Women’s Month
Date: 9 March 2019 | Price: TBD
Venue: Hilton Hotel, Canary Wharf
What better way to celebrate our favourite holiday in style than sharing the voices and anecdotes of women we are lucky to know, admire, and support.
As businesswomen, we constantly seek new opportunities and a richer quality of life. Although we often face new challenges and threats, women are resisting these rollbacks and raising their voices in what is considered a male-dominated world.
Join us at the Hilton Hotel on March 9th 2019 for International Women’s Month event! There will be a number of special guest speakers joining multi-award-winning entrepreneur Mavis Amankwah, who will be sharing their fascinating stories and wisdom on business and success.
Date: 19 May 2019 | Price: TBD
Join us in August 2019 for a day of business, fun and pleasure to book your place for a day out in the limo to promote your business, service or products to the world in a limo. Here’s what you get:
- A day out in a hummer limo with other women in business where you will be interviewed (for promotional and website purposes) followed by afternoon tea at Brown’s restaurant in Canary Wharf Half day filming
- A 5-minute video interview (for promotional/showreel and website purposes)
- Press Release or personal biography profile
- 15-minute radio interview on Business Matters with Mavis Amankwah radio show
Plus much more – enquire today, call us on 07949 847841
Date: 6 July 2019 | Price: f
Venue: Westfield Stratford City, E15
Come and join us for our special Business In Heels – Afternoon Tea event as we celebrate the WLM’s business club 3rd birthday.
We’ll reflect upon the trials and tribulations of being a strong businesswoman, and succeeding in a mostly male-dominated business world; highlighting the success and achievements of women in all aspects of life
This swanky event promises to be an inspirational day. There will be a wealth of tea and treats to complement all the gorgeous heels on display.
Be sure to stock up on business cards as there’ll be plenty of like-minded businesswomen to network with!
Date: 6 July 2019 | Price: from £25
Venue: Hilton Hotel, Canary Wharf
Join Mavis Amankwah and other women (and men) for a day of serious ‘business’ and pleasure
This business to business (B2B) and business to consumer (B2C) event will give you the opportunity to:
- Promote and sell your business, service or products
- Make new contacts to increase revenue
- Network and have 121 sessions
- Speak on stage on the day to all attendees
- Full day pass for the event
- Opportunity to meet 50 other women ( and men) in business
- Opportunity to promote your business, product, service or brand to all attendees and generate leads
- Business name on placement board
- Table space to display marketing materials and samples