£30,000 PA | 40 hours/week
The duties and responsibilities:
- Overseeing recruitment, selection and the onboarding process
- Managing a company’s appraisal system and conducting appraisal meetings
- Ensuring that a company’s procedures comply with employment regulations
- Managing and training the HR team
- Monitoring various aspects of employee’s performances
- Accessing training needs and organising/implementing training programmes accordingly
- Handling any disciplinary processes and formal grievances
- Setting and reviewing pay structures and employee perks and benefits
- Working closing with management and the external payroll team
You can apply as either an employee or consultant. If you’re interested in this role, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for four Sales Executives to join us ASAP!
£18K FT | 35 hours with OTE of around £1k-£3k a month (if sales targets get met).
The primary duties and responsibilities:
- Arranging sales visits and calls with prospective clients
- Giving demonstrations of our services, products and any offers
- Maintaining proper sales and performance records and logging on our system
- Participating in events, exhibitions, conferences, etc.
- Negotiating any sales deals or contracts
- Achieving sales targets
This role is for an individual who wants to go up to a senior sales role within 6-12 months.
The closing date is 14th October 2021. If you’re interested in this role, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Kickstart Scheme Jobs
The Kickstart Scheme provides funding to create new job placements for 16 to 24-year-olds on Universal Credit who are at risk of long term unemployment. Employers of all sizes can apply for financing which covers:
- 100% of the National Minimum Wage (Participant’s age determines National Living Wage) for 25 hours/week
- Placements last six months
- Associated employer National Insurance contributions
Over 250,000 kickstart job placements are available to support young people receiving universal credit on the kickstart scheme, which can help them secure a job with us or lead a job in the future as the young person builds up their career.
We have been approved to offer young people jobs and currently have digital marketing assistants and administrative assistants positions. If you are 16 to 24, on universal credit, and have a good understanding of either digital marketing or administration, you should apply. Register your interest using the button below.
Kickstart Scheme FAQs
What is the Kickstarter scheme? / Can I learn more about the position?
We are participating in the fully government-backed Kickstart Scheme for people aged 16-24, who are on universal credit, who are looking for a career in digital marketing and looking for new work/a a new opportunity. We offer a 6-month placement to come and work with Mavis Amankwah and her team as a digital marketing assistant. The placement is 25 hours a week minimum, and there is a chance for you to excel in your career by becoming a team leader where you guide a team of 8-10 new Kickstarter. For any further information, please speak to a member of the team using Live Chat.
What type of skills would we learn from the scheme?
- Time management
- Content creation
- Video makeovers
- Managing a team
- Posting & paid media
- Growth management
Is it a remote or an in-office job?
This job is working from home! We do have skyline offices in Stratford, where you are more than welcome to schedule some office days to come in and work with some of our team. We also offer a social session every Monday 3-4 pm, where you can come in and meet some of the team, see the offices and enjoy some refreshments. We ask if you live locally to the offices you go to and visit the office; however, we have employees from all around the country, so the Kickstarter scheme gives everybody an opportunity!
Do we get to come into the office if we want to?
Yes, of course, this is highly encouraged!! We encourage all of our Kickstarter’s to come into the office as myself and the team love meeting everyone face-to-face. All you need to do is contact our HR department, and they will arrange a time and date that suits you best. Super simple, easy and convenient!
How many hours a week is it?
25 hours a week, all of which could be spent working from home! After completing your 6-month contract with us, there is also an opportunity for you to apply and become a social media manager/executive!! So much opportunity for growth in your career.
How many positions are available?
499 positions available!
However, these positions are being filled extremely quick, so send your CV over to us ASAP or apply by clicking here.
What kind of experience do you need? / What skills are required?
- A minimum of 1 month’s experience in the field of social media posting and engagement.
- Knowledge of digital marketing expertise and a good understanding of customer journey
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven mindset
- Proven ability to implement, measure and evaluate the success of online marketing
- Impeccable communication skills
- A creative go-getter with the ability to work on your own initiative and great commercial
- Ability to build strong working relationships
What do you do when working for the brand?
We offer 2 services…
In the external team, you will be working alongside clients to improve their engagement/making content for their social media and helping them to grow the visibility of their business online.
Working for my social media accounts
- Mavis Amankwah
- Women Like Me
Here you will create content, schedule content, create campaigns, rebrand, app development, design and post stories, make Tik Tok’s…the list goes on.
The social media accounts include
For both the internal and external brands, you can further develop your understanding of social media planners such as Hootsuite and hopper HQ and be creative using Canva to create the content!
At WOMEN LIKE ME, we build and strengthen women, educating and empowering them in a wide variety of areas, including business and diversity.
© 2021 Women Like Me International Ltd.
RO: 64 Broadway, London, United Kingdom, E15 1NT
CN: 12285640 | All rights reserved.